\kˈe͡əɹɪəs], \kˈeəɹɪəs], \k_ˈeə_ɹ_ɪ__ə_s]\
Definitions of CARIOUS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Sheridan
Word of the day
- engaged in as a pastime; "an amateur painter"; "gained valuable experience theatricals"; "recreational golfers"; "reading matter that is both and mentally stimulating"; "unpaid extras the documentary" of or relating to recreation; "a recreational area with pool and ball fields"