\kˈɑːbənˌe͡ɪtɪd], \kˈɑːbənˌeɪtɪd], \k_ˈɑː_b_ə_n_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of CARBONATED
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A starch or arrow-root made from the tubes of an East Indian zinziberaceous plant (Curcuma angustifolia); also, plant itself.