\kɐpˈɪtjʊləm], \kɐpˈɪtjʊləm], \k_ɐ_p_ˈɪ_t_j_ʊ_l_ə_m]\
Definitions of CAPITULUM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
A knob-like swelling at the end of a bone; the part of the body of a Cirripede enclosed in the mantle as opposed to the peduncle; the swollen end of a hair or tentacle; the enlarged end of an insect proboscis; the exsert part of the head in ticks; an inflorescence of sessile flowers or florets crowded together on a receptacle and usually surrounded by an involucre.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe