\kˈamɹə], \kˈamɹə], \k_ˈa_m__ɹ_ə]\
Definitions of CAMERA
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- a threadlike extension of nerve cell Slender processes of neurons, especially the prolonged axons that conduct nerve impulses. One units trunk; it is axis process a neuron and medullated, i. e. white substance Schwann (myelin), medullated; either the medullated non-axis-cylinder or may not be surrounded by primitive sheath neurilemma, so that there are four forms of nerve-fibers.