\bˈʌmbe͡ɪlˌɪf], \bˈʌmbeɪlˌɪf], \b_ˈʌ_m_b_eɪ_l_ˌɪ_f]\
Definitions of BUMBAILIFF
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.