\bˈʊlə], \bˈʊlə], \b_ˈʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of BULLA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
A portion of the cuticle, detached from the skin by the interposition of a transparent, watery fluid. It forms the 4th order in Willan's and Bateman's arrangement of cutaneous diseases, and includes erysipelas, pemphigus, and pompholyx. By some, Bulla has been used synonymously with Pemphigus. See, also, Hydatid.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland