\bˈʌlbɑː], \bˈʌlbɑː], \b_ˈʌ_l_b_ɑː]\
Definitions of BULBAR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- A combination alginic acid, obtained from seaweed and copper; used in the anemias of leprosy, cancer, etc.