\bɹˈɔːdsɔːd], \bɹˈɔːdsɔːd], \b_ɹ_ˈɔː_d_s_ɔː_d]\
Definitions of BROADSWORD
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Diseases central system. This includes disorders of the brain, spinal cord, cranial peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscle.