\bˈə͡ʊstfə͡l], \bˈəʊstfəl], \b_ˈəʊ_s_t_f_əl]\
Definitions of BOASTFUL
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.