\blˈe͡ɪdɪd], \blˈeɪdɪd], \b_l_ˈeɪ_d_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of BLADED
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
(crystallography) composed of thin flat plates resembling a knife blade; "bladed arsenopyrite"
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- When an insurer must take their share the losses based on a fixed variable percentage or monetary value. Refer to excess of loss agreement.