\bˈa͡ɪpɛd], \bˈaɪpɛd], \b_ˈaɪ_p_ɛ_d]\
Definitions of BIPED
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- An analysis taken which politicallegal, economic, sociocultural and technological factors a company are in to account so as ocme up with the plans of organization for long term.