\bˈɪli͡ən], \bˈɪliən], \b_ˈɪ_l_iə_n]\
Definitions of BILLION
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Regular instituted 1120, St. Norbert (whence Norbertines), at Premonstratum [L. , pointed out, it was said, by the Virgin], in Picardy. They were also called White Canons, from colour of their dress.