\bɪnˈɪɡnənt], \bɪnˈɪɡnənt], \b_ɪ_n_ˈɪ_ɡ_n_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of BENIGNANT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.