\bˈasɪlˌɪfɔːm], \bˈasɪlˌɪfɔːm], \b_ˈa_s_ɪ_l_ˌɪ_f_ɔː_m]\
Definitions of BACILLIFORM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A malignant arising nuclear layer retina that is most primary eye in children. The tumor tends to occur early childhood or infancy present at birth. majority are sporadic, but condition may be transmitted as autosomal dominant trait. Histologic features include dense cellularity, small round polygonal cells, areas of calcification and necrosis. An abnormal pupil reflex (leukokoria); NYSTAGMUS; STRABISMUS; visual loss represent common clinical characteristics this condition. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles Practice Oncology, 5th ed, p2104)