\ɐtˈɛnjuːənt], \ɐtˈɛnjuːənt], \ɐ_t_ˈɛ_n_j_uː_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of ATTENUANT
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
Mrs Caroline Lee Hentz (Whiting)
- An American writer of popular romances; born at Lancaster, Mass., 1800; died Marianna, Fla., Feb. 11, 1856. Among her works may be named: "Aunt Patty's Scrap-Bag"(1846); "The Mob Cap"(1848); Planter's Northern Bride"(1854); etc.