\ɐstəmˈɑːtəs], \ɐstəmˈɑːtəs], \ɐ_s_t_ə_m_ˈɑː_t_ə_s]\
Definitions of ASTOMATOUS
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- legal doctrine stating person receives money or other through no effort of his own, at expense another, recipient should return to rightful owner, even if property was not obtained illegally. Most courts will order that the be returned party who has suffered loss brings a lawsuit. 1. Benefit retention with no consideration of return where it can be reasonably expected. 2. Money obtained that is not a gift the beneficiary needs to make restitution for.