\ɐsˈɜːʃən], \ɐsˈɜːʃən], \ɐ_s_ˈɜː_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ASSERTION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
The act of declaring positively; that which is affirmed; a positive declaration without proof; an unsupported statement.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.