\ˈaʃɪz], \ˈaʃɪz], \ˈa_ʃ_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of ASHES
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.