\ɐɹˈak], \ɐɹˈak], \ɐ_ɹ_ˈa_k]\
Definitions of ARRACK
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
A liquor distilled from the yeasty liquid in which boiled rice has fermented for many days, and to which cocoanut juice is sometimes added. There are several varieties, differing in color, taste, alcoholic strength, etc., made from fermented date-juice, rice, cocoanut milk, the sap of the cocoanut tree, or sugar-cane juice.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe