\ˈɑːktɪk], \ˈɑːktɪk], \ˈɑː_k_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of ARCTIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Pertaining to the north; northern; arctic regions, the lands surrounding the north pole; arctic circle, an imaginary line passing round the north pole at a distance of 23 1/2Â° from it; arctic current, an ocean-current which originates in the N. Polar regions, and flows southwards to the equator; arctic sea, the sea lying around the N. pole.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.