\ˈe͡ɪpɹən], \ˈeɪpɹən], \ˈeɪ_p_ɹ_ə_n]\
Definitions of APRON
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
A piece of cloth or leather worn on the fore part of the body to keep the clothes clean or defend them from injury; a piece of leather drawn before a person in a gig; the fat skin covering the belly of a goose; a flat piece of lead that covers the vent of a cannon; a piece of curved timber just above the foremost end of the keel of a ship; a platform or flooring of planks at the entrance of a dock.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe