\ɐpˈɛlətəɹˌi], \ɐpˈɛlətəɹˌi], \ɐ_p_ˈɛ_l_ə_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Definitions of APPELLATORY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.