\ɐpəstˈɒlɪkə͡l], \ɐpəstˈɒlɪkəl], \ɐ_p_ə_s_t_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of APOSTOLICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Pertaining or according to the Apostles. Apostolic Fathers, Christian teachers in part contemporary with the Apostles. Apostolic See, the see of Rome or the Pope. Apostolic succession, the lineal transmission from the Apostles of the qualification necessary to constitute any one a minister of the grace of Christ.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy