\ˌantɪpˈə͡ʊd], \ˌantɪpˈəʊd], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ_p_ˈəʊ_d]\
Definitions of ANTIPODE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)