\ˌaŋɡɪˈɒləd͡ʒi], \ˌaŋɡɪˈɒlədʒi], \ˌa_ŋ_ɡ_ɪ__ˈɒ_l_ə_dʒ_i]\
Definitions of ANGIOLOGY
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- legal doctrine stating person receives money or other through no effort of his own, at expense another, recipient should return to rightful owner, even if property was not obtained illegally. Most courts will order that the be returned party who has suffered loss brings a lawsuit. 1. Benefit retention with no consideration of return where it can be reasonably expected. 2. Money obtained that is not a gift the beneficiary needs to make restitution for.