\ˌamɪləlˈɪtɪk], \ˌamɪləlˈɪtɪk], \ˌa_m_ɪ_l_ə_l_ˈɪ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of AMYLOLYTIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
[Greek] Starch-digesting, appl. enzymes.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).