\ˈamɪɡdˌalɔ͡ɪd], \ˈamɪɡdˌalɔɪd], \ˈa_m_ɪ_ɡ_d_ˌa_l_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of AMYGDALOID
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- The act of turning a ship round in light breeze, when close hauled.