\ɐmˈɛɹɪkən], \ɐmˈɛɹɪkən], \ɐ_m_ˈɛ_ɹ_ɪ_k_ə_n]\
Definitions of AMERICAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
Pertaining to America, especially the United States.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
bcr v abl Oncogene
- Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). proto-oncogene abl (codes for a protein that member tyrosine kinase family. human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It activated by translocation to bcr 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.