\alˈɒpəθˌɪst], \alˈɒpəθˌɪst], \a_l_ˈɒ_p_ə_θ_ˌɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of ALLOPATHIST
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.