\ɐla͡ɪmˈɛntəɹi], \ɐlaɪmˈɛntəɹi], \ɐ_l_aɪ_m_ˈɛ_n_t_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of ALIMENTARY
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.