\ˈalkəhˌɒla͡ɪz], \ˈalkəhˌɒlaɪz], \ˈa_l_k_ə_h_ˌɒ_l_aɪ_z]\
Definitions of ALCOHOLIZE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy