\ˈalbjuːmˌɪnɔ͡ɪd], \ˈalbjuːmˌɪnɔɪd], \ˈa_l_b_j_uː_m_ˌɪ_n_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of ALBUMINOID
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- legal doctrine stating person receives money or other through no effort of his own, at expense another, recipient should return to rightful owner, even if property was not obtained illegally. Most courts will order that the be returned party who has suffered loss brings a lawsuit. 1. Benefit retention with no consideration of return where it can be reasonably expected. 2. Money obtained that is not a gift the beneficiary needs to make restitution for.