\ɐɡɹˈiːv], \ɐɡɹˈiːv], \ɐ_ɡ_ɹ_ˈiː_v]\
Definitions of AGGRIEVE
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- (1732-1796), a famous astronomer, member Committee Safety in 1776 and treasurer Pennsylvania from 1777 to 1789. He was director of the U.S. mint 1792 1795.