\ˌadjʊlˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌadjʊlˈeɪʃən], \ˌa_d_j_ʊ_l_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ADULATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A genus of small Foraminifera, which live abundantly at or near the surface sea. Their dead shells, falling to bottom, make up large part soft mud, generally found in depths below 3,000 feet, and called globigerina ooze. See Illust. Foraminifera. glob-i-je-r[=i]'na, n. a genus typical of GlobigerinidÃ¦, pelagic family foraminifers.