\ɐdmɪnˈɪkjʊlə], \ɐdmɪnˈɪkjʊlə], \ɐ_d_m_ɪ_n_ˈɪ_k_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of ADMINICULAR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1910 - Black's Law Dictionary (2nd edition)
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henry Campbell Black
Word of the day
Abominations, Tariff of
- A name given to tariff 1828 because the extremely high protective duties which it placed on all manner of both manufactured articles and raw materials.