\ɐdˈʌkʃən], \ɐdˈʌkʃən], \ɐ_d_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ADDUCTION
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- relating to covered with or resembling freckles Freckled; speckled; bearing numerous small dots. Affected with lentigo.