\ɐt͡ʃˈɔː], \ɐtʃˈɔː], \ɐ_tʃ_ˈɔː]\
Definitions of ACHOR
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.