\ɐsˈiːtɪk], \ɐsˈiːtɪk], \ɐ_s_ˈiː_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of ACETIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.