\ˌasɪtˈabjʊləm], \ˌasɪtˈabjʊləm], \ˌa_s_ɪ_t_ˈa_b_j_ʊ_l_ə_m]\
Definitions of ACETABULUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
The socket for the head of the femur, situated at the junction of the ilium, ischium, and pubis, all of which may or may not take part in its formation; in insects, the cavity of the thorax formed by the epimeron, sternum, and occasionally epigastrium, in which the legs are inserted; the large posterior sucker in leeches; one of the cotyledons of the ruminant placenta; the sucker on the arms of a Cephalopod.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland