\ɐkˈuːʃmɔ̃], \ɐkˈuːʃmɔ̃], \ɐ_k_ˈuː_ʃ_m_ɔ̃]\
Definitions of ACCOUCHEMENT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Parturition-a. Laborious, Dystocia-a. contre Nature, see Presentation, preternatural-a. Laborieux, Laborious labour,-a. Provoque, see Parturition.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".