\ɐkla͡ɪmˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɐklaɪmˈeɪʃən], \ɐ_k_l_aɪ_m_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ACCLIMATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- aggressively self-assured, though not necessarily lacking in confidence; "she was quiet and nonassertive as took control"