\ɐklˌa͡ɪmɐtˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɐklˌaɪmɐtˈeɪʃən], \ɐ_k_l_ˌaɪ_m_ɐ_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ACCLIMATATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- of or relating abasia (inability to walk) Affected by, or associated with, abasia. Pertaining to or affected with abasia.