\ɐbstˈɜːsɪv], \ɐbstˈɜːsɪv], \ɐ_b_s_t_ˈɜː_s_ɪ_v]\
Definitions of ABSTERSIVE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"