\ɐbstˈɜːʃən], \ɐbstˈɜːʃən], \ɐ_b_s_t_ˈɜː_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ABSTERSION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"