\ɐbnˈɔːmɪti], \ɐbnˈɔːmɪti], \ɐ_b_n_ˈɔː_m_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of ABNORMITY
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
ATP Binding Cassette, Sub Family B Proteins
- A subfamily transmembrane the superfamily TRANSPORTERS that closely related in GLYCOPROTEIN. When overexpressed, function as dependent efflux pumps able extrude lipophilic drugs, especially ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, from cells causing resistance (DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE). Although P-Glycoproteins share functional similarities to MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS they are two distinct subclasses of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS, and have little sequence homology.