\ɐbˈa͡ɪdɪŋ], \ɐbˈaɪdɪŋ], \ɐ_b_ˈaɪ_d_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of ABIDING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
Remaining; staying; steadfast.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
Word of the day
ATP Binding Cassette, Sub Family B Proteins
- A subfamily transmembrane the superfamily TRANSPORTERS that closely related in GLYCOPROTEIN. When overexpressed, function as dependent efflux pumps able extrude lipophilic drugs, especially ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, from cells causing resistance (DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE). Although P-Glycoproteins share functional similarities to MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS they are two distinct subclasses of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS, and have little sequence homology.