A AN APASSENGER PLANE OR COMMERCIAL AIRLINER. [OBSOLESCENT]
\ɐ ɐn ɐpasˈɛŋə plˈe͡ɪn ɔː kəmˈɜːʃə͡l ˈe͡əla͡ɪnə], \ɐ ɐn ɐpasˈɛŋə plˈeɪn ɔː kəmˈɜːʃəl ˈeəlaɪnə], \ɐ ɐ_n ɐ_p_a_s_ˈɛ_ŋ_ə p_l_ˈeɪ_n__ ɔː k_ə_m_ˈɜː_ʃ_əl ˈeə_l_aɪ_n_ə]\
Definitions of A AN APASSENGER PLANE OR COMMERCIAL AIRLINER. [OBSOLESCENT]
Word of the day
- Preparations of pathogenic organisms or their derivatives made nontoxic and intended for active immunologic prophylaxis. They include deactivated toxins.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a
- a a form of hydro-a
- A An apassenger plane or commercial airliner. [obsolescent]
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- a micro [obsolescent]
- a related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.
- a aerodynamic (, a. 1. pertaining to the force of air in motion.